My babies

Monday, March 10, 2008

Cookie update

There is something great about supplying a top customer. I get it. I understand how companies can set themselves up to find one big customer and forget the other sources of revenue. I am experiencing that right now.

Sharon and Steve have ordered an additional 9 boxes of cookies since my last post on the subject. NINE!

In the past few days, cookies have been running out at their house. Part of the problem *might* be that Sharon is out of state visiting a friend. Steve is finding empty cookie boxes in the strangest places -- shoved behind bookshelves, under sofas, amongst crayons... you get the picture. Reserves must be restored.

My daughter's troop has the goal of selling 200 boxes per girl. With site sales, that really isn't all that much. Steve and Sharon have almost singlehandedly put my daughter's sales through the roof. I can totally see them going into withdrawals this week being the last one of the cookie sale. I mean, what are they going to do for the rest of the year?

My daughter is going to make a big thank-you card for these uber cookie monsters. They deserve it.

No comments: