My babies

Monday, March 10, 2008

Carton Of Irregular Cat Hats

I was looking through Craigslist and came across quite possibly the most magnificent thing I've seen on the internet in a long time. The post title says it all. I think that the poster can rest assured that she and Snowman have most definitely increased joy levels around the world. At least in this little corner of it. My only regret is she posted only 3 images when there are 14 hats in all. But one must accept the good with the bad. It makes the good all the more sweet.

Carton Of Irregular Cat Hats

Reply to:
Date: 2008-02-07, 11:01AM

Hello. I have a big box of used cat and kitten hats that I have collected over the years for various occasions. As of recently my cat, Snowman, is no longer living and thus I am forced to get rid of these precious memories. I would not feel right asking money for them so I am offering the whole box for free. There are many styles from formal to cute and funny.


There is a variety of 14 different hats total. I just hope you and your pet can find as much joy in these hats as me and Snowman once did.

E-mail me if you are interested and I will give you my address where you can pick them up. I can also arrange for a free delivery if you are not too far away.

Thank you, Patty

  • Location: San Diego
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/566171148.html
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: