My babies

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prank

One of Hubbys's new coworkers keeps a full bottle of Mischief whiskey on his desk. It is an artisinal whiskey that is brewed in Seattle. We recently finished a bottle. Such a beautiful bottle so I didn't really want to recycle it. Weirdly there is some outdated law that prohibits the reuse of liquor bottles. I don't claim to understand it. For weeks I kept the bottle on the shelf but recently decided to recycle it.

Had I known about hub's co-worker, oh the fun we could have had!

1. Hubs loudly brags that he has successfully achieved his 180 days of sobriety chip from AA. Let that gem percolate through the workplace.

2. Day before next step, wear an easy to remember shirt, maybe loud Hawaiian print.

3. Get into work early wearing same clothes as previous day with empty bottle. Hide full bottle. Pretend to be passed out on co-worker's office floor with empty bottle clutched to chest.

4. Hijinks ensue!

No comments: