My babies

Thursday, September 11, 2008

PUMA-MA

I think I'm a Pumama. If you're not too familiar with that term, it is because I've modified it a little bit. There are Hillary supporters who are calling themselves P.U.M.A. which stands for "Party Unity My *ss." I think I have an extra M.A. on the end of my acronym because I think it is a load of manure to think that if you supported Hillary, you should go support Palin since she's being unfairly portrayed in the media because she is a woman. That's crazy making.

Here's the deal, the differences in the stances between Hillary and Barack were pretty small. They agreed on all the big issues -- where it counts they supported the DNC platform. It looks like Barack has taken some notes from Hillary as far as health care and that is great.

But as a litmus test, I did a very unscientific quiz put up on ABC.com. On *every* point, I agreed with Obama's statements. It is hard to do better than *every*.

So -- I'm a PUMA-MA. I'm in the Obama camp.

No comments: