My babies

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On missing Dad



This is a present to my brother whose kids were born after my father passed away. My father narrates this entire video made almost 11 years ago now. Few of things of note:

1. Man, didn't we all look so young?
2. The briefest opening shot was taken at my brother's graduation from Dental School.
3. Favorite part of the video: When Dad says, "got um..." because you might think that because of the size of the vid here on the webpage, you can't read the card he's trying to focus on. But really, you can't read the card he's trying to focus on. It is totally blurry.
4. Boy, I don't miss my husband's glasses at all.
5. You'll also see Uncle Bob, Aunty Priscilla, & Uncle Nofre.
6. That was our first apartment we nicknamed, "The cave."
7. The windowsill shot was because of slight jaundice.
8. I still think he was the prettiest baby I've ever seen. My girls could not compare to his beauty as a newborn. They've caught up now, but man, back in the day...
9. Seriously, so young.

No comments: