My babies

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Repost and Share

I spend too much time on Facebook. It is my number one vice and I suppose I need to go cold turkey on it. I've not quite figured out how to see everybody I actually like on Facebook and am convinced that the Facebook scientists have conspired to keep only a few of my friends in my view.

It also would like me to repost stuff from my friends. You know the type of post. These are things that I'm completely heartless about:

I don't love my kids.
I don't hate cancer.
I don't love my parents.
I don't love my country.
I don't read my friends' posts because I don't give them the one word answer as to how we met.
My children do not make me proud.
I am not a proud mom.
I will not try to break Facebook algorithms (particularly because I don't know how to spell algorithms with confidence.)
I don't care about what I'd look like as a movie star or as an old woman. (I actually do these but don't share them typically. They usually turn me into a old white lady so it doesn't make sense.)
I don't support the military, the homeless, the clinically depressed, the gender fluid, the marginalized people, the Bernie Bros, the (fill in the blank, really).

And this is why I don't repost and share.

But... you can repost and share if you agree!


No comments: