My babies

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Chuck


Today is my friend Charlotte's birthday. I routinely forget birthdays but I have the advantage of my friend Jenny's birthday coming exactly one week before Charlotte's birthday. What happens every year is that the day or two after Jenny's birthday, I'll remember that her birthday passed. Then I'll call (this year she called me) and then I'll wish her a happy birthday. But because that happened, I'll remember to call Charlotte. But I'll have to remember for a whole week or a scant 4 days like this year, and I'll typically forget on the day but remember the next day.

So in honor of Charlotte's birthday, I'll write down some obscure references that only she will know and you all can be puzzled by.

1. I just want to crawl with you and nibble grass.

2. I still think it was a ghost in the auditorium. Serious chicken skin.

3. A serenade from a guy whose calling card was a Playgirl magazine. Surreal.

4. Can't stay mad at a person if she kisses your nose.

5. Especially special.


Bon anniversaire ma cherie!

No comments: