My babies

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hanging on by a thread

This is the coolest thing. Flapping in the wind is Princess's first loose tooth. Her smile is forever changed.

She got $2.00 in dimes. She said that she chose 17 coins to ask for because she was thinking of a big number. But when she thought about it longer, 20 is bigger than 17 so that's what she asked for. And she decided that dimes were more fair than quarters because otherwise, some kids might not get any money for their teeth. Dimes weigh less than quarters.

She made a small quilt for the Tooth Fairy out of a piece of scrap fabric. She also asked the Tooth Fairy to take the quilt instead of the tooth because she wants to collect all her baby teeth. I was surprised. The Tooth Fairy took the quilt and left the money. Pretty sweet deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just too frustrating to watch. I wanted to reach in and just YANK it out... umm, excuse me, I meant extract.