My babies

Sunday, March 23, 2008

fRee eyboaRd

I had to put this here. I laughed for a good 10 minutes straight. I know it is simple and most likely a hoax, but I tell you what, it is an elegant joke -- perfectly executed.

tesshaddon has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.



fRee eyboaRd

Reply to:
Date: 2007-11-08, 2:01PM

fRee eyboaRd
fiRst peRson gets it – a genuine MicRosoft compatible eyboaRd, ciRca 1999. It still woRs pRetty good, except the ey is missing, and foR some Reason the R is stuc on uppeRcase.
SeRious Replies only.


  • Location: Greenwood
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/473011361.html
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: